Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dark Moon by Maggie Tideswell


Blurb:
A spellbinding novel of love, murder, and the supernatural. Chance meetings can have far-reaching effects. Loved ones may not be who they seem. The line between comprehension and confusion is thin ~ particularly when one's thoughts are being manipulated by another. In Dark Moon, the eternal triangle takes an innovative twist into the occult as dark magic fights against those who serve the Light. The prize? A woman's soul.

Review:
Before I begin this review, I must say that being from South Africa myself, I enjoyed the small nuances throughout the book pertaining to South African culture. A word here or phrase there made this a must read book for me. I found this to be a refreshing change from any other author I have read.

Now let's get on to the review shall we? Although I found the story a little bit confusing at first, there does come an "ah ha" moment. The moment when everything comes together to make up a thrilling read of suspense, murder, angst and love. With characters I loved to hate and one I even hated to love, I found Dark Moon to be a full-bodied novel of intrigue and passion.

Never before have I read anything by Maggie Tideswell and now that I have, I have another author to add to my "favorites" list. Even if you are not a fan of paranormal, you will find yourself sitting down with a page turner that is a pulse-pounding read. I strongly recommend Dark Moon.

You can buy Dark Moon here

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments and so would our authors.